The look of natural cedar with lifetime performance.
Architects, builders and roofing contractors from coast to coast keep telling us that new homeowners want the look of cedar but do not want the maintenance and shorter life associated with real wood.
Enviroshake® has engineered a superior product that far exceeds the expectations of discerning home owners and quality home builders but maintains the traditional look of real cedar.
Designed to look like authentic cedar shakes.
- Enviroshake is the only composite on the market to truly replicate the authentic look of natural #1 grade taper-split cedar shakes.
- The 8 profiles that the Enviroshake comes in are made from the 3D images of real cedar shakes, to ensure the wood grains, thickness, and sizes are all true to nature.
- Enviroshake is pleased to offer various color options to emulate a natural cedar roof in various stages of its life Enviroshake is available in classic silvered cedar, aged cedar, or multi tone.
- All Enviroshake products will weather, and as with cedar, there may be variations in shading and thickness of the shakes, giving the product a natural look on the roof.
- Has none of the decay problems associated with a cedar roof
- Enviroshake will retain the weathered beauty and rustic appearance of cedar for the life of your roof.
Unmatched performance and durability.
- Other composite shakes may use polyethylene and polypropylene in their composition, but due to a patented compatibilizer, Enviroshake uses both. The benefits of this include the rigidity provided by polypropylene and the amiability of polyethylene allowing a nail to penetrate the material.
- Enviroshake looks like a real shake, because it has real wood fibers in it. The cellulosic fibers (natural wood fibers) used in the composition allow the Enviroshake to achieve the authentic look and thickness of a natural cedar shake.
One of the safest, most durable roofing products available.
- It is fire retardant to meet Class “C” fire ratings and complemented with a Class A underlay, can meet and exceed regional building codes that require a Class A fire rating.
- Impact tests show you don’t need to worry about damage from falling tree limbs, hail, wind, or even from walking on your roof. Enviroshake has the highest impact certification level available – LEVEL IV UL 2218.
- We’ve solved the freeze/thaw problems associated with cedar. Weatherometer results, under 5x magnification displayed no delaminating, cracking, erosion or chalking to affect the performance of the shake.
- Enviroshake exhibited superior performance in Miami Dade tests for wind speeds up to 180 MPH.
- In as little as 15 years, cedar can rot, crack, and start to spoil the look of your home. Enviroshake® leads the revolution with authentic good looks, no maintenance and has a Lifetime warranty.
- The Lifetime Warranty is further complemented with full transferrability for up to 50 years, and thus adds value in future home sales.
Enviroshake is a green product!
- Enviroshake is a unique environmentally friendly composite shake
- 95% of the content is derived from reprocessed post-industrial polymers, and fibers.